Wednesday 2 January 2008

Up before sunrise...

It's first day of school again. Was so surprised last night when ds1* actually said that he's excited about going back to school. He admitted that it's the first time he felt this way after a long school holiday. Probably I really didn't do much with them this holidays and the weather also didn't permit for much outdoor activities either. Felt a bit guilty that it's over so soon and they're into a really stressful year now. Am keeping my fingers crossed that they'll keep to their promise and cooperate with me. And I'll hv to gather all my energy and put all my focus on them this year. Not trying to be kiasu or what. But just want to prove to them that with focus and determination, they'll able to push themselves to maximise their potential. I trust we can do it! and we will...

*ds1 - dear son no. 1

No comments: