Thursday 13 March 2008

oh no! I've been slacking again...

oh I'm getting so terrible! Time seems to be zooming past me without anything accomplished! Everything is still in a mess and yet 3 weeks hv pasted already. Kids' holidays also over soon and yet nothing much has been done with them. My memory also getting really bad. Can walk fm living rm to kitchen and forgot what I was gonna do!? bad right? How to recover fm that huh? I think I need exercise to get the blood rushing and get myself back on track again! arrrrgggghhhh.......

anyway, there's been ups and downs in the past few weeks.

first, both boys failed their Chinese. Really upset, but kind of expected la. They're totally bochap* about the subject! Doing the assessments as they're given and not putting in any efforts to strive at all. I mean if their foundation is poor, I've nothing to complain. But they're a lot better than some kids who've no background/home support for the language at all! Yet they refuse to believe me that a little bit more of their effort will make tons of difference. sigh...how to change their mindset and attitude leh?

then it's the pets. I came to realise something. if you let kids keep pets, be prepared that they'll become YOUR pets instead!! I've been responsible for their daily feeding, playing and wkly cleaning! and I've play 'vet' to them too! Observing their eating and living habits, 'talk' to them and check them to ensure that they'll doing fine. bla....

finally, there's still the lot of packing and clearing that I've been forever doing. Trying to sell some stuff that's been sitting around doing nothing but collecting dust. didn't realise that I have so many things!!! Where did I hide them previously fm my dh's eyes ah?? Our house was much smaller before leh? thank God he's much more patient now and I guess 'closing both eyes' to all my 'rubbish' sitting all around the house! haha...

*bochap - nonchalant in hokkien

No comments: