Thursday 29 January 2009

Phew...

Thankfully, Ina came back last night. Glad that she didn't disappoint me and do what most others speculated, left for good. Anyway, we'll only hv her with us for another 2 1/2 months. Sad.

Am also proud of myself bcos I survived 9 days without a helper! and I have to say, I'm proud of my sons too for chipping in to help here and there. Got to thank Dad and Mum too for helping in their own little ways. And I think, it's a matter of re-adjusting expectations, changing our habits and making do with whatever we can manage when without a helper. So now we know, shd the day come, we can still manage without a helper. hee..

Anyway, this was what I prepared for our reunion dinner. 'Sumptuous' steamboat spread and mandarin orange mousse dessert. Not bad huh?

now my bones are shattering! got to use the next week or so to recuperate. haha...

No comments: