Friday 3 October 2008

jia you my son!


my dearest son working 'hard' on some mock exam papers. Today the PSLE has started with the English paper. He is slightly above average in this subject, mainly bcos his written English is quite disorganised. Nonetheless, I've seen significant improvement and he has also shown signs of wanting to do better.


It's been a stressful year for him, I know. I've been reminding myself repeatedly to be patient and calm with him. But seeing how nonchalant he is sometimes, makes my blood pressure shoot up! I'm glad he's been quite cooperative in the last 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping that he'll remain focussed and finish off the rest of the papers smoothly.

Son, I've confidence in you and I know you'll make it if you put yr heart to it. And I'm waiting to see that you really put yr heart to what you're doing. Prove it to yourself, that you can if you want to. We're behind you all the way. We love you!



No comments: