Monday 4 February 2008

Migraine...I hate you!

migraine again.....

was ok yesterday until I started preparing the dough for cookies. Dunno where it crept up fm? usually with cool, rainy weather, I never get such problem, but this time it just creeps up slowly and stayed...

Tried to relax as much as I could and popped two pills in the evening. Went out to visit his godparents and had dinner out. Came home, it was still lingering around. Thot a shower will 'chase' it away, but boy I was wrong! It got worse and I was 'forced' to retire early to bed.

Woke up this morning sleepy but no pain. Thot it's gone and I cld finish off my marketing today. Doze off at the sofa after sending dh to MRT and when I woke up after 30mins, the damn migraine came back again!!! arrrrggghhh........

jus popped another 2 pills and hopefully it'll go off soon. I hate migraine! It just retards my whole body and I cant do anything. Yet I hv so much undone prior to CNY. Now i'm feeling sensitive to light. Really wish my whole house is light proof at this very moment. sigh...

2 comments:

just me said...

dear mummy, whats migraine?

mummytay said...

hee..sonny, that's very bad headache, till u want to vomit that type! got it?